How to enter
Nominating your company for an award can be a daunting experience if you've never done it before, but fortunately the entry process for the National Insurance Awards could not be simpler. Here's how it works:
Who can enter the National Insurance Awards?
The awards are open to any relevant organisation or individual based in the UK. Please note we will require contact details for the company nominated and not PR contact details.
Choose your categories
You can enter as many categories as you like, submitting each entry separately via the online form. Visit the categories page to read the criteria.
Write your main entry
Your nomination will be judged on a supporting statement of 1,000-2000 words.
Submit your nomination online via the entry form
Upload all your documents (in Word or PDF format) to the entry form and add your contact details (including your UK office address) so we can confirm that we've received your entry. Please note that there is a maximum 4mb size limit per file and our system may be unable to process your entry if you exceed this limit.
Don't forget your logo!
A large, high quality company logo must be uploaded with each submission. If you're nominating multiple companies for the same award please provide all relevant logos. If your entry is shortlisted, your logo will be displayed at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.
How much does it cost to enter the awards?
Nothing! The awards are and always have been completely free to enter.
I've entered and received a confirmation email - what happens next?
Soon after the awards close for entries, we will announce the shortlist, from which our judging panel will select the winners who will be announced at the National Insurance Awards ceremony on 7 March 2024. The shortlist will be published on our website and all shortlist entrants will be notified by email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Firms can enter more than one category.
• Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves.
• The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of independent expert judges, using a fair and transparent judging process.
• Judges may not participate in those categories where there are conflicts of interest.
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• An opportunity to celebrate with peers
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature at the awards ceremony attended by hundreds of the leading names in the industry.